[meteorite-list] AD: Milwaukee Newspapers $.99 Shipping

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:12:02 -0400

Good Afternoon...

I am offering $.99 Priority Mail shipping on the remaining handful of Milwaukee newspapers that I have available. This is the April 21 issue of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel featuring a large photo of hunters Rob Wesel and Ruben Garcia on the front page, along with a feature article that continues on to full half page (with additional photos).

Upon order confirmation, $10.99 can be forwarded to my Paypal account: fallingfusion at earthlink.net

If you do not live in the U.S. please contact me for special pricing.

Thank you!

Ryan Pawelski