[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Meteorite Hunt.

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

bill & List,

Bill, That was very uncalled for.
I very much disagree.
Sonny was one of the nicest guys I have ever met in my life. I learnt a lot from him and He was very helpful kind to everyone he met( I was with him when he met quite a few people, both hunters and locals). He was really good to me from the first second I met him. I hunted with him and it was one of the highlights of my hunt. I hope I am able to hunt with him again. He was very helpful to me and this was the first time I ever met him. You though maybe he already had permission? What did you expect from him? A big warm hug? A pat on the back? I dont understand your last post, I kinda unnerves me. I thought you were better than that?

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com