[meteorite-list] Pricing drama

From: David Norton <renov8hotels_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 07:02:11 -0700

If I wanted my inbox filled with drama every day I would have subscribed to
the "Old ladies at the beauty parlor forum" or the "yapping circus dog
forum". How did this space devolve from a pseudo scientific bent into the
land of drama? You know what they say about opinions. Let's get back to the
core of intent for this space, furthering our knowledge and enjoyment of
meteorites. I am pleading for a stop to all the snarky comments and
senseless drivel that has reached my inbox of late.