[meteorite-list] MegaThanks to Gary Fujihara

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:27:29 -1000

Aloha Fred,

It was my pleasure to meet you and Larry and both your wives during your visit to the BIg Island. I'm glad you enjoyed the scopes, and I was enthralled by your and Larry's stories of the Elbert fall and other adventures. Maybe I'll come visit you guys on your home turf, perhaps during the Denver show.

Here is a picture of you guys posing in front of the summit ridge with (l-r) Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope, Gemini Observatory, UH88 Telescope, United Kingdom Infrared Telescope.

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/FredOlson-LarryJohnson.jpg

gary