[meteorite-list] Central Florida bolide of 30 March 2010

From: gracie <gracie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:58:01 -0400

It's a longshot, but I'll take some time tomorrow to compile a list of
local police departments in that area and ring them up. See if they've had
any reports of damage to property due to falling stones or if they have
further reported sightings.

Just letting the list know in case someone had similar plans. No need to
duplicate efforts!

Gracie