[meteorite-list] New Eucrite? - Eastern Slovakia

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:12:20 -0700

Dirk,

Please do not make the mistake of challenging me publicly and
questioning my experience and knowledge... That's exactly what you're
doing and everyone reading this thread knows it. You have now forwarded
a private email that I sent to you to the list. You seem to have a
problem with me personally. I will ask you politely only ONCE to take
your impolite and unprofessional and challenging remarks off-list to a
private correspondence with me.

Before you decide you may want to look at a closeup of the stones I had
the question about.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/images/slovakia-meteorite.jpg

Regards,
Eric