[meteorite-list] I thought of an idea on how to get around...

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:10:25 -0700

Garage sales, yard sales, flea markets, swap meets, street corner
vendors, mall stores, kiosks, auction houses, and home "tupperware"
parties or star parties...

I could see setting up a tent along side Main St. USA with a big sign
declaring "Meteorites For Sale". ;)

Unfortunately that probably won't work, and no other venue brings in as
much traffic or has the reach Ebay does.

Regards,
Eric