[meteorite-list] Adventures in Prospecting: Iron From the Sky

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Carl,

I'm sure many on the list will join in saying thank you for posting the program. I really enjoyed it. Not much mention...if any..about money. I'm not a director, but I could see where if they had led into the program with the guys turning up the scrap and then the comedic relief provided by finding of that railroad gandy dancer's hammer (Nice piece incidentally..probably around 100 years old. Genuine antique.) And then Shauna hitting it big with the siderite it would have held it's own on a big time channel.

Regards,

Guido