[meteorite-list] AD: ebay auctions ending in 24 hours

From: Moritz Karl <moritzkarl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:35:16 +0200

Hi Michael, List,

Sorry for the late reply. Just got home.
The specimen has not been coated or altered in any other way.
It is as found.
The feature you describe as glossy is merely a light reflection in the
specimens crust.
I am using a very powerful light so that might be the reason the crust seems
a little bit glossy.
The pictures have only been white adjusted in photoshop.
I hope I could answer the question.
Regards
Moritz

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----