[meteorite-list] AD - Sweet Sale - 25% OFF - Exotic NWA's, Rare Falls, Recent Falls, Exclusive Displays

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:11:52 -0400

Greetings Listees, Collectors, Lurkers, Dealers, Hunters, Scientists,
and assorted Gentlefolk,

There has been much gnashing of teeth and tearing of beards lately
over eBay's fee increases, with some sellers passing along those fees
to their buyers. That's understandable, because that is how eBay
works. It is a sprawling corporate monolith that must sustain itself,
so as time goes on, their fees will climb ever higher, a few cents at
a time - because their operating costs are never going to decrease and
their revenue goals will always increase (break rooms *need* expresso
machines and board members *need* private jets).

As an eBay member since 1999, I have watched the atmosphere that made
eBay special slowly vanish as the management de-personalizes the
experience and community there. And I have watched the fees increase
again and again and again. I started phasing out my eBay selling
presence over a year ago when I first opened my HighWire eCommerce
store. I pay a small flat fee every month, regardless of how many
sales I get. So I have no escalating costs to pass on to the buyers
who use my stand-alone store.

I have now said goodbye to eBay as a seller and I couldn't be happier.
 And to show my gratitude, I am offering a 25% OFF SALE this weekend
that is good on everything in the store with no minimum purchase or
exclusions. This is a SWEET DEAL, so the coupon code for this sale is
"sweet". Use the coupon code at checkout to get the discount on your
entire order. So, as a meteorite collector you have a choice - go to
eBay and help pay the seller's increased fees, or come to Galactic
Stone and get an increased DISCOUNT. You decide. ;)

I have over 60 different falls and finds in stock and available for purchase.

New offerings and highlights include - olivine diogenite chunks (1gr
and over), Sikhote Shrapnel, Thuathe, LDG, exclusive NWA 6026,
carbonaceous chondrites out the wazoo (CO3.3, CV3, CK5, and more!),
UNWA whole stones, big Campo iron meteorites, trinitite displays, Moon
Rocks, Mars Rocks, Collector Kits, and more!

See the newest offerings here -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

See a list of available micromounts here -

http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/meteorite-micromounts-faq

List of recent falls - http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls

Learn about meteorites - http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/meteorites

This 25%-OFF SALE lasts all weekend and expires on Monday. Don't
forget to use the coupon code at checkout "sweet". The coupon code is
case sensitive, so type it in all lower-case.

My website will accept all major credit and debit cards through
PayPal. I will also accept USPS Postal Money orders from US and
Canadian buyers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me
off-list at - mike at galactic-stone.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend,

MikeG