[meteorite-list] AD - New L3s, more LOD slices, ebay

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:37:14 -1000

Aloha Listoids,

First and foremost, Happy Birthday Park Forest! Seven years on planet earth. In celebration, I have a few offerings for your perusal: two new L3 chondrites, more new lodranite slices, and ebay auctions. First the new unequilibrated stones:

NWA 6168 L3 (S2, W1) is a wonderfully fresh brecciated stone of 614g TKW. Within a pale matrix are light colored chondrules and large L4 clasts. This stone is paired with NWA 5667/5701 and one look will remind you of this. Slices from 15 to 20 grams, and a 55g fat endcut can be seen at http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/desertDeals.html

NWA 6169 L3.3 (S2, W2) is brecciated stone of 270g TKW. Cut slices reveal many different L3 lithologies co-mingling in the same meteorite, along with chondrules of almost every type and color. A veritable feast for the eyes: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/270g/_NWAx93.83a.jpg . Slices from 5 to 15 grams, and a fat 93.83g endcut are available:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/desertDeals.html

NWA 6075 Lodranite is one gorgeous stone that features a 3D brecciation that has to be seen to be appreciated. Slices went quickly the first time around. I cut some more down and have them available in smaller uncut fragments, a few slices and one endcut. Check out the webpage for selection, but if you don't find what you are looking for, drop me a line and I may be able to find a Private Reserve piece or two.
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6075.html

Finally, my regular weekly ebay auctions featuring a full lineup of quality specimens will end tomorrow, Saturday, March 27 starting at 10:20 am Pacific / 1:20 pm Eastern / 6:20 pm London / 8:20 pm Helsinki. Too many items to list here (including a Park Forest PS), many still at $1. Its worth your time to take a look:
http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Remember that you can count on the Big Kahuna to provide you with the highest quality authentic meteorites at the lowest prices on earth.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/