[meteorite-list] eBay meteorite and crater

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:31:34 -0400

Phil,
Some poor sod has it bid up to $325. Ouch! Looking at the size of the other trees, If this is from a fallen tree it would be huge. Could there have been a tree that much larger than the others there? Maybe But,
The guy refused to file an end to show the interior. This in spite of the fact that I assured him he would get a lot more money if he showed us the interior. I am certain by now he knows it is not a meteorite. Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax