[meteorite-list] A Heads-Up: Another important article on Carancas in MAPS 44-12, 2009

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:17:48 -0700 (PDT)

There was a recent report that explained several items you mentioned.
I dont have a link to it at the moment, but I am sure someone on the list knows what Im talking about who has the info available. If not, I will post it later on.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites