[meteorite-list] Ending Auctions 5-week Break - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:26:36 -0400

Dear List,

Just a quick note to those who still like to bid on great deals on eBay, I
have 16 auctions ending tomorrow (Wednesday, March 24th), most still at just
99 cents! After these end I will be taking a 5-week break from offering
anything on eBay, so if there is something I currently have up that you are
interested in, this might be your chance to grab a good deal!

Here are a couple Highlights:

NWA 1879 Meso 63g complete slice (Second to last piece I have)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350329769387&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NWA 5297 Ungrouped Achondrite (Largest piece I have left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350329775227&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Tagish Lake Carbonaceous 50mg Display Kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350329776632&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Tagish Lake Carbonaceous 100mg Display Kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170460681969&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

...and there are Planetary, Lodranite, Olivine Diogenites, HED's, IMB, etc.

Thank you all for looking and bidding!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe