[meteorite-list] Now you can be a Meteorite Man! (courtesy of eBay!)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:59:00 -0400

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120547711841

Falling Stars is not a bad book, but it's not exactly an up to date
guide to hunting meteorites. The dealer listings and market quotes
are outdated. And it's not exactly a book full of strewnfield maps as
the seller implies. If I wanted to pick one book to offer as part of
a meteorite hunting package, this book wouldn't be it.

I should go on Amazon, buy up several copies of the cheapest used
meteorite book I can find (probably Falling Stars), stick a $2 magnet
with it, and top it off with a walking stick - I wouldn't be surprised
if the seller moves several of these kits.