[meteorite-list] Millville man treasures a fragment he found 70 years ago while taking a walk

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:14:34 -0700

Thanks Mike, Guess I missed that one. Probably got blocked by my
security software.

Run real-time "always on" security software. I have anti-virus and
anti-spyware programs running all the time and didn't get a warning
because my system is super protected. It automatically blocks attempts
to compromise my system. I use Avast Home edition anti-virus and SpyBot
Search & Destroy anti-spyware progam which also block thousands of
ad-ware sites and exploits.. Using these two combined has stopped 99.9%
of all viruses on my comp. In 5 solid years of surfing thousands and
thousands of hours I've only lost data once and that was because I
ignored the warning that the programs gave me. I used to use Norton or
McAfee, both of those programs bogged my system down and slowed it to a
crawl. I lost valuable processing power when using them, and I've lost
data using both Norton and Mcafee.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Eric