[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - March 22, 2010

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:55:00 -0400

Darren,
Thank you once again for keeping things in perspective.
The meteorite Men are great and so is the show. Whatever happens. Period. Thank you Steve and Geoff. It's all good. And for those of you who no longer want to help newbies, please feel free to refer them to me. I am more than happy to check out their finds. Anytime. Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax