[meteorite-list] Bound Catalogs? / VdlP page update

From: The Tricottet Collection <tricottetcoll_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:56:38 +0000

Jason, all,

Re - my PDF catalog: I didn't issue any new one since my website went online. For a bound catalog, it will wait a few years...

BTW, I updated yesterday my page on Villalbeto de la Pena (pictures, maps...) if you want to take a look: http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/met_villalbeto.html
Thanks a lot to Thomas Grau for the google map with all the finds locations!

ArnaudM

The Tricottet Collection of Natural History Specimens
(Minerals, Fossils & Meteorites)
www.thetricottetcollection.com
Facebook: The Tricottet Collection
Twitter: TricottetColl