[meteorite-list] AD: Signed Nininger book and Stretch Tektite

From: Phil Morgan <roxfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:11:31 -0600

I need to raise some funds so am offering a couple of my favorite
items. Oh, yeah, help me stick it to e-bay by buying here...

First of all, is a signed copy of Nininger's classic, Our Stone Pelted
Planet. The dust jacket shows it's age (now in a protective cover)
but the book is in great shape.

Asking $250 including shipping.
Pictures are posted here:
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/nininger/

I'm also offering up one of the best stretch tektites I've ever seen.
It's not large but is outrageous and I've never seen anything similar.

I posted some pics at the link below. Note that my photography skills
aren't great but I have a particularly difficult time with tektites.
It's much nicer in hand.
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/pkmorgan/stretch/

It's from Guangxi Province, China and is 12.5 grams - 45mm x 20mm

It does have a couple of small chips on the small end and I've noted
these in the pictures. It is still exceptional.

Being so unique, I would like to give everyone who might be interested
a shot at it. So, I'll take offers (over $1000) for the next 24 hours
(9:15 MDT).

Thanks for your consideration,
Phil Morgan