[meteorite-list] ISO - Canyon Diablo needed

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to everyone!

I would like to get a nice Canyon Diablo sample that is 200g or more.

I currently only have a small one and want to be able to show a nicer sized one along with pictures of the crater. The small one is nice, but is missing the "wow factor" that a larger sample would offer.
With the size of the crater, I would like to be able to show more then a 25g iron to go with it.

Funds are tough right now, I would be willing to work a trade out for a sample. Not looking for anything too rusty as this will be a display piece.
If anyone can fill this need, please send an email off list.
Thanks!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682