[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay sellers must see

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:25:38 -0400

Hi Jim,

It's been tried before, most recently Eric W. tried it. (if memory
serves me correctly)

The problem is, many meteorite dealers are very competitive with each
other, and I think if a dealer owns/runs the auction site, some other
dealers will avoid it - no matter who that dealer/owner is.

But I agree that a meteorite auction site (with traffic) would be great. :)

Best regards,

MikeG