[meteorite-list] Ad: Lunar and Martian Meteorites

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:54:53 -0400

That auction Carl pointed out is funny but the sad part is, it's true.

I received an email from ebay today notifying me of these fee changes and
after investigating, I came to the same conclusion as the writer of that
auction.

I have grown to loath ebay. I don't list much at ebay anymore.

Yesterday, I started selling off much of martian and lunar collection at
another venue and I refuse to place it on ebay until I have exhausted all
other avenues. If anyone wants a listing of the lunars and martians I am
selling, just email me. These are good, quality specimens at fair prices. I
will give the provenance of each specimen so you can check with the dealer I
bought them from. I can send pictures as well. Believe me, these are good
specimens from mars and the moon. No extra charge for shipping.

-Walter Branch