[meteorite-list] AD - Outstanding Material!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:03:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Please be sure to check out my auctions ending this afternoon. You will
find an outstanding assortment of many rare and valuable meteorites started at
just 99 cents with no reserve. I also loaded many buy-it-nows or make-offer type
listings. Of the 18 planetary pieces I loaded a couple of weeks ago, only 6
remain after offer acceptance. A week ago, I loaded 18 different very rare
achondrites. This week I concentrated on rare chondrites. There is something
for everybody so be sure to take a peek.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe