[meteorite-list] Odd Ebay auction

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:09:43 -0500

Hi All,

I don't know if it's meteorite or not (probably not), but there is a
ton of this stuff on eBay right now - literally a ton of it. There
are a myriad of carvings all made of this same material being offered
by several overseas sellers. Another overseas seller is offering a
similar material he claims contains "martian blood vessel fossils".
eBay was contacted about it and did nothing that I can see - the blood
vessel fossil person is still listing their dubious items and these
carvings are listed by the hundreds. I seriously doubt the material
is meteorite.

Best regards,

MikeG