[meteorite-list] QUESTION RE METEORITES AND POP CULTURE

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:27:50 -0500

Hiya....

I would like to thank contributors for their input on my query of
meteorites in pop culture. Very helpful. Thank you!

I hope you realize the increased frequency of meteorite "hits" in pop
cultural references is not just due to the meteorites themselves, but
due, in part, to the passion and efforts of everyone on this list --
and that's so cool.

Have a great weekend / Darryl

p.s. Several folks mentioned Peter Hoeg's "Smilla's Sense of Snow."
It's extraordinary.