[meteorite-list] A simple question

From: Elizabeth Warner <warnerem_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:48:45 -0500

Wow! That is some very bizarre logic Carly... Heaven-forbid you ever do
something wrong/illegal because then we'll hold your kids and grandkids
and great-grandkids accountable as well!

What matters is how the Smithsonian and other museums behave now. And
most museums are doing the right things recognizing that stolen property
is not a good thing. But to expect them to go back and fix everything
that curators did 72 years ago is a bit unreasonable.

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth