[meteorite-list] A simple question

From: Elizabeth Warner <warnerem_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:56:12 -0500

So you're going to hold the Smithsonian responsible for something that
happened 72 years ago?? Granted, what the reps of the Smithsonian did
way back then is not cool, but I don't think that "punishing" the
current institution is exactly fair either...

I mean, if we were to search and find something in your family history
that you're not proud of and then hold it against you, how would you feel??

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth