[meteorite-list] It is a sad day.....

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:08:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree with Greg 100%!

----- Original Message ----
From: GREG LINDH <geeg48 at msn.com>
To: meteoritekid at gmail.com
Cc: meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Mon, March 8, 2010 9:59:45 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] It is a sad day.....

? ? Jason,

? Just stating an observation about something that I've observed over the past few years.? My statement wasn't just about our current administration.? The statement was a generalization about government.? I stand by what I said.? The meteorite thing is just one example of the intrusion of government into the lives of people.? The only reason it is bothering the members here is that it affects them directly.? I don't see any reason that people shouldn't be able to hunt for meteorites on any land, except Indian land or private property (without permission).? All the restrictions have *never* made sense to me.? My post's subject is directly attached to the subject of meteorites.? Bottom line: it is the unwarranted intrusion of government that upset Ruben.? No?? If this is indeed a new ruling that eliminates meteorite hunting, then my topic seems quite relevant.

? Greg Lindh