[meteorite-list] [Bulk] It is a sad day.....

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 20:32:07 -0500

Ruben,

It looks like this "Law" is not new. The BLM site presents this law as
if it has been in effect for many years. Have you seen any indication
that this is a new law?

If this law has been around for many years then it may mean business as
usual. Of course, now a lot of us can no longer, in good conscience,
claim ignorance of that law.

Cheers!

Mike Tettenborn