[meteorite-list] Way To Go Count!!!!!!!!!!

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:07:08 +0100

Now *THIS* is what I would call a REAL GOOD STORY!!! Thanks a bunch,
Count, for telling it! I am sure, Guido, the folks here will enjoy
reading your report as much as I did!

Thank you also for your personal comments in German language - this
is well appreciated! And, by the way, I was quite impressed to read
about your family backgrounds on a very well-known public website.

Many thanks once again, Count Deiro - my sincere congrats, Guido!
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------