[meteorite-list] the mark bostick mystery solved! I think!

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:35:59 -0800 (PST)

For years mark went under the ebay ID,thebigcollecter. Now it seems he goes under the ID name, LARGECLOSET.?I noticed it the other day. All the usual way he formatted everything in his auctions are very similar to how he used to list his old auctions.Plus there are alot of kansas postcards which were his M.O. Plus his address is based out of witchita,ks. I'd bet $100 that is him.I could be wrong,but it has all the ear marks of Mr. Bostck.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!! chicagometeorites.net/