[meteorite-list] Count kudos

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 00:20:09 -0500 (EST)

Your right, Robert. I had two one hour expeditions with my grandkids in vacant lots in the city (you know how that went) and two hours with Sonny Clary miles from where this find was made. So one could legitimately say that this was my first time out where you get up, pack up, meet someone at o'dark thirty and spend seven hours walking in the desert in the three different locations finding this...your first meteorite..in the last hour.

Guido