[meteorite-list] I hate Count (Guido) Diero ! : )

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:54:47 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Gary. This has been a great ride this last year, what with learning what I could from all the great posts and papers on the List. All the meterorite community's websites and offerings and the incredible luck of having Sonny Clary take me under his wing. How genuinely friendly all you guys and gals were when I met you in Tucson. I'm on cloud nine tonight and don't have a clue what one does for an encore.

Guido