[meteorite-list] Advertisment - Updated Micromounts for Sale - Complete Listing & New Offerings

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:22:38 -0500

Greetings Listees and Intrepid Collectors,

I have added several new falls and finds to the list of micromounts
offered for sale. New specimens are added each week, so check back
often to look for new offerings. Over the next two weeks, I have a
series of shipments coming in - some of this material is to keep in my
personal collection and the rest must be resold. Although I
specialize in micromounts, I also have larger specimens, unique
specimens, and themed Riker box displays available. Remember - all
List members (this means you!) get a permanent 20% discount on
everything in my online store. Use the coupon code "metlist" at
checkout to get the discount. (minimum order $10)

Link to the New Offerings page -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

To purchase one or more of the micromounts listed below, visit my
website or contact me via email -

website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
email - mike at galactic-stone.com

Here is a complete list of the micromounts I have available for purchase :

USA FALLS & FINDS -

Canyon Diablo - Arizona - iron shale and spheroids
Claxton - Georgia - L6 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer stone
Dawn(a) - Texas - H6 chondrite
Dimmitt - Texas - H3.7 chondrite
Forestburg(a) - Texas - L4 chondrite
Gold Basin - Arizona - L4 chondrite
Hassayampa - Arizona - H4 chondrite
Holbrook - Arizona - L/LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
New Orleans - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Norton - Kansas - aubrite, witnessed fall
Park Forest - Illinois - L5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Travis(a) - Texas - H5 chondrite
Tulia(a) - Texas - H3-4 chondrite
Tulia(b) - Texas - L6 chondrite (Currently SOLD OUT)

Morocco and NWA's -

Al-Haggounia - EL3 chondrite (Currently SOLD OUT)
Tamdakht - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Zag - H3-6 chondrite, witnessed fall.
NWA 515 - L6 chondrite
NWA 753 - Rumuriti R3.9
NWA 869 - L4-6 chondrite
NWA 906 - H3.8 chondrite
NWA 998 - Martian nakhlite
NWA 1877 - olivine diogenite (HEDO)
NWA 2126 - eucrite (HEDO)
NWA 2828 - EL chondrite
NWA 2778 - H4 chondrite
NWA 3117 - howardite (HEDO)
NWA 3140 - ureilite
NWA 4300 - H5 chondrite
NWA 4439 - Carbonaceous chondrite CO3.3
NWA 4688 - H5 chondrite (shocked)
NWA 4734 - Lunar achondrite
NWA 5054 - L5 chondrite
NWA 5950 - Carbonaceous chondrite CV3
NWA 6075 - Lodranite

Other Named Finds and Falls from Around the World -

Allende - Carbonaceous chondrite CV3
Bassikounou - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Bensour - LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall
Bilanga - diogenite, witnessed fall (HEDO)
Camel Donga - eucrite (HEDO)
Campo del Cielo - iron octahedrite
Carancas - H4-5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall, crater-maker
Chergach - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Gao Guenie - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Ghubara - L5 chondrite
Henbury - iron octahedrite
Imilac - pallasite
Karoonda - Carbonaceous chondrite CK4
Kilabo - LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall
Korra Korrabes - H3 chondrite
Jiddat al Harasis 020 - L6 chondrite
Juancheng - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Murchison - Carbonaceous chondrite CM2, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Muonionalusta - iron octahedrite
Nantan - iron octahedrite
Nuevo Mercurio - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Oum Dreyga - H3-5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Pallasovka - pallasite
SAU 001 - L5 chondrite
Sulagiri - LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall
Tatahouine - diogenite, witnessed fall, (HEDO)
Vaca Muerta - mesosiderite
Zagami - Martian shergottite, witnessed fall

Thanks for looking, happy collecting and happy hunting!

MikeG