[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Value if used as Tools

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:51:19 -0500

Greetings,

When Nininger went down to Mexico to buy Toluca Meteorites and make
exchanges at the museum to start his program, he ran into Toluca Meteorites
that were fabricated into tools by the locals. He purchased some of these
and these are held by the ASU Collection. I took some photos of them while
visiting. See article in current issue of Meteorite Magazine.

A detailed account can be read here about his trip. Best!

http://www.meteorite.com/nininger/nininger-moments-3.htm

http://www.meteorite.com/nininger/nininger-moments-4.htm

http://www.meteorite.com/nininger/nininger-moments-5.htm

--AL Mitterling