[meteorite-list] Metal content in Lunars?

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:29:27 -0500

Greg,
Thank you for that info.
I have several small samples of Lunars and None of them stick to a strong magnet.
So, the question is;
Do your samples of any size stick to a magnet?
I have Eucrites with very little metal that look superficially like Lunars and they do stick so my guess is the only way to be certain is to have it tested. So, You may only have a lousy Eucrite. Very sad.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax