[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Value if used as Tools

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:09:42 -0800

Hi Greg,

Richard's post echos my thoughts exactly... The Tucson Ring is one very
famous example. There are/were numerous pieces of meteorite iron that
were forged into tools and weapons of old including spears. See this
article on Meteorite Times
http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/2008/feb08.htm and knives here:
http://www.cosmiccutlery.com/knives.html

All throughout ancient history cosmic iron has been made to serve man.
Tools and weapons forged from meteorites are also very valuable.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA