[meteorite-list] desert varnish

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:34:31 -0500

Laurence,
I would love to read this.
As a regular hunter in AZ. I have learned to check for this with Peroxide and peroxide does nothing to real fusion crust but, I would love to know more about it. I love Steve and Geoff on the show but, your part is always the anxiously awaited climax. . Thank You, "Dr. Meteorite" for all of your work.. Carl

--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax