[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:51:01 +0100

Hi Martin, List,

1. I just want to let you know that every specimen in EoM
(http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/)
has it's own and unique id number!
I'm not saying that storing specimen info in EoM is a perfect solution for
every
collector. But with some extensions it might be an idea to think about.

2. I want to introduce my new project:
http://labels.sv-meteorites.com/
It is just a start.
My big THANKS! to all who already joined the project and shared their
images and information!
Any comments, suggestions and new information will be very appreciated!

Best regards,
Sergey