[meteorite-list] AD- Super Sale - Over $10, 000.00 Started At Just 99 Cents!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:53:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Please be sure to check out the 54 auctions I have ending today and the 18 auctions I have ending Monday. I listed well over $10,000.00 worth of material and started all of the auctions out at just 99 cents with reserve. For example, you will not find any other dealer willing to start out a $3,300.00 plus item out at just 99 cents with no reserve. Be sure to take a look since this will be the last time some of these items will ever be available.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Some Highlights:

.554
gram slice of NWA 5000 Lunar - Worth Over $750.00 - Started at 99 Cents - NO
RESERVE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140420035210

.142 gram thinly slice of Lunar meteorite NWA 5406 - Started at Just 99
Cents - NO RESERVE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200486733144

.994 thinly cut complete slice of Lunar meteorite Dhofar 908 Lunar Rosetta
Worth Over $1,000.00 - Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140421020821

Huge Rare Crusted NWA 1877 Olivine Diogenite Specimen- Started at Just 99
Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200488012274

Largest Piece Left of NWA 2626 LOW TKW Martian - Started at Just 99
Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140421022463

Rare and Largest Piece Left - .974 gram specimen of NWA 4590 Angrite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200488014303

Worth Over $3,300.00 - Last Enigma Specimen Started at Just 99 Cents
with NO RESERVE - The last, best and only complete slice left - I had four
people interested in the slice but did not want to cut it so will take a chance
and let the market decide. The rest has all been sold for between $250.00 and
$300.00/gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200488016988

....And Too Many to List Very Rare Classification Specimens Can Be Found At
This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck!

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185