[meteorite-list] Your first meteorite thin-sections

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:03:22 -0400

Hi Alex and all,

I used to carry thin-sections in my inventory and often had them listed in
my color catalogs. I sold hundreds of them over time and was one of the few
dealers that did. What made my sections and David New's sections better were
their quality compared to a number of other section makers.

Section making is an art and high quality sections are a lot better than
some with less than perfect glass, ragged rectangular shape and uniform
thickness. Anne Black carries high quality sections and one of the good
sources in my opinion and there are some others. Best!

--AL Mitterling