[meteorite-list] [met list] PA radar return

From: MIke Antonelli <mfrancis66_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Just wondering...Is anyone at all out in east/central PA ? I managed to get Jeff Hines, CEO of York Water Co. to contribute what he captured on his surveillance cameras, unfortunately, the Sheetz stores in the area arent cooperating as I was told they would. Showing video images are apparently not within their policies, even after I gave them a nice plug last year in the newspapers, and no, they dont seem to give a rats a_s about contributing, even after a long talk about how they have the opportunity to contribute to the science of meteoritics.. I even threw in my "saving the planet" speech, and still, no go...Oh well, I'll never stop at a Sheetz again, even if Im starving, and dying of thirst! Anyone by any chance get any kind of radar feedback on this? From the eye-witness reports I'm getting, (tho we all know eyewitness reports are about the most flawed of all the input out there) it seems to me to be worthwhile, but I'm not seeing much action out
 there...Is anyone even pursuing this suspected fall at all?---Just wonderin....Mike