[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2010 photos and movie !- and question

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

Marcin:

Absolutely wonderful movie of the Ensisheim show.? For those of us who may never have the opportunity to visit this show, your movie was a great way for me (and maybe many more of our listees) to attend.? Thank you.

One question - is there any way to estimate how many of the specimens exhibited at Ensisheim actually sell?? 0.1%?? 1%? 10% more?? Anyone else out there have an opinion on how many meteorites sell at these shows?? Ensisheim?? Tucson?

Dave