[meteorite-list] Responsibility Over Ratings

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:56:37 -0700

Hi all,

Not long ago there were many. many who stated on this forum that the
Meteorite Men show was "great for business." I agree! It helped
sales, brought in new collectors, and not to mention lots more hits to
all of our web sites.

Personally, I got started in late 1997 when I saw Bob Haag on the
Discovery Channel. He hoisted up a freshly found iron and said "It's
not worth much, maybe 2000-3000 dollars." I went out and found a
meteorite within weeks of that show. Why? In one simple sentence he
gave me a hobby and and income! Which is means more? To me they are
the same since I couldn't afford one without the other.

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia

Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/