[meteorite-list] real jobs

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:43:56 -0700

I have to agree, Martin.
On any forum, there are going to be a few folks always trying to stir up...
trouble. Whether intentionally or just by their very nature. Sometimes it's
harder to take a deep breath and hit the delete button, than to fire off an
emotional retort. I have to think if the majority would take the high road,
and maintain the high level of discourse that is expected here, the list, as
a whole, would be better served. We might even win back some contributors
who seem to avoid the fray.
Just my two cents... and worth every penny. ;^)
Linton