[meteorite-list] Wholesale Meteorites?

From: Anita Westlake <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List:

    Is there a place you know of where I can buy quality meteorites at wholesale prices?

    I've been asked to participate in a 3 day mineral and fossil show in Georgia in August to talk about meteorites. I have found that once people are hooked on the science and the stories, they can't wait to buy one. I ended up having to sell a couple of pieces from my personal collection (that were there for display purposes only) b/c the folks just couldn't go home without one.

    Either I'm a great pitch-lady, or there really is something to this meteorite collecting! Duh!

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Anita Westlake