[meteorite-list] Add ScaleObjects.com is now live

From: rexscates at comcast.net <rexscates_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:46:19 +0000 (UTC)

they will be close for the 1/2" (tungsten carbide maybe 3 dollars more)?and 1" (stainles steel about same price) (these will have mm and standard smaller inch has marks and such)shippign cost might be more as weight increase rapidly with size.

the 2cm (will have N,S,W,E,B,T marks) will be a little more (maybe 5 or 6?dollars) and 5 cm (will have N,S,W,E,B,T marks (stainless steel) unknown as shipping costs for me will be higher. I would say no more than $40 for the 5cm ones (unknown cost to ship them out yet as the 5 cm ones will be rather heavy :)

take care

-rex