[meteorite-list] Add ScaleObjects.com is now live

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

I use one of these now and want to say that I am very pleased with the cube.
Anyone who wants a nice scale cube, the cost is very well worth it.
How do they look in use? awesome.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/249gb.jpg

For the record, I do not get kickbacks for this, I am just a very happy customer.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites