[meteorite-list] Odp: Warsaw Exhibition

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:41:14 +0200

Dear List Members,

as Jan Woreczko wrote, yes it is currently a largest Meteorites
Exhibition in Poland, and it should be a must to visit, for all
meteorites (and not only) enthusiasts who will be in this part of Europe.
Hardly recommended for everyone who loves meteorites...

1000 of specimens
more tnah 70 posters

Best Reagrds
Tomasz Jakubowski