[meteorite-list] ENSISHEIM 2010, a few picts.

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:49:28 -1000

Aloha Peter,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful pictures with the list. Its certainly nice to see many of our European (and American) friends at the Ensisheim show. Well, next stop for many is Saint Marie aux Mines, but I like many will be stuck at home (such a pity that home happens to be in Hawaii).

So like Greg S., I will be patiently waiting for next Tucson show and Denver in September!

gary